venerdì 22 marzo 2013

Night of the leaving dad

Yesterday night i've been thinking about (and obviously listening to) The Misfits sooo much. This band definetely kicks asses. I really can't understand why some people are not that much into them (you should ask yourselves some questions) and my friend Luca Orgia is the only one i can forgive.

I wish it was a scene but unfortunately this ain't no fantasy 'cause i really stumbled in somnambulance and woke up with no feeling in my arms today. So: what should i expect from this day? Nothing but philty bad smelling shit! Who cares? No one, it's Friday!


charlie


P.S: Your dad is seriously leaving? I' feel sorry for you. Perhaps you should have a beer with him while listening to The Misfits. I don't know what to do to keep him from going and sometimes family relations goes in the wrong direction... fuck, am i really writing about your dad?!?




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento